Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A couple of years later

Wow, I haven't written to this blog for a good length of time. I thought I would never return to write here but there is an urge in me to keep posting my thoughts to this blog. Let me start all over again...

So, what happened in this couple of years.. well, many things happened...
1. I have became a proud father of a baby girl. She is already 1.5 years old and one of the main reasons I couldn't post anything to this blog. Suddenly, 24 hours were not enough to be with her. :)
2. We shifted from Hyderabad to Pune. Although I will miss Hyderabad, I think it is a change for good. We are now close to our relatives, now are staying in our own house, the office is 1 Km away from home and my wife has resumed her job. Can I ask for any more?
3. We sold our 8 year old Tata Indica and now we have a new Mahindra Xylo. That is quite an upgrade. It also means that we are touring a lot. The car has already clocked 9K Kms. I love the Xylo!
4. I am preparing too many presentations. This numbered list is a direct impact of this fact.

So, this post attempts to articulate all the things that happened in last two years. I guess this might be an implicit effect of me studying for GMAT last year. :)

No comments: